EMV 1.64% $2.02 emvision medical devices ltd

EMvision Research Notes, page-1949

1. 13,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    With respect KB, I believe you are jumping at shadows. I don't see any 'deliberate and worrying' silence. Far from it. On the contrary, their updates on tech improvements - VNA, Nvidia's chips, multiple tech expert hirings, algos AI - have been detailed and timely.

You are missing the whole point of the trials. Quite simply, they can't generate updated images until they image a person who has just had a stroke. And how do you do that? Only through a trial with all the necessary hurdles crossed such as ethics approval, approval by hospitals and expert clinicians etc!

Where else are they to get the updated images? There is no point in just scanning one of the guys in the office cos it doesn't tell you anything about the purpose of the tech (in detecting stroke) and is probably illegal (outside of hospital supervision) anyway.

And there is no point on releasing reworked images of the pilot trial patients because the images were taken by superseded tech so just a waste of time - and misleading.

Bottom line is that the early outputs of the current trial will be the FIRST opportunity since the pilot trial in 2020 to measure image improvements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.