EMV 0.50% $2.02 emvision medical devices ltd

,I have been thinking over this recent series of Q & A between...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

I have been thinking over this recent series of Q & A between us and make the following comments:

· Thankyou to all of you who now seem to understand the issues that were worrying me. The respectful way you have given your thoughts has been a great help.

· Yes, I think you are right in that perhaps I am jumping at shadows, but it has not done anyone of us any harm to raise discussion on what I still believe to be the critical issue. We are all in this same shareholder boat together.

· I have been thinking that even if Gen #2 device isn’t perfect, it will likely be of patient benefit, and a good investment too, inasmuch as even if (say) 9 out of 10 patients can be scanned with high reliability and the other 1 out of 10 has to have the same treatment options as at present, then that is still a big move forward and very worthwhile and will likely save lives. In fact if the little bleeds are not so lethal compared to the big bleeds which are likely more visible then Gen #2 might save a disproportionate number of lives. Do any of you have any thoughts on this aspect?

· Perhaps many of us have had an expectation that this project is like baking a cake and if we follow the recipe it will suddenly pop out as a complete and finished product. Perhaps it will really take years to perfect in a many-little-improvements-over-time process.

· I will likely wait calmly for additional investment until we see the mid-year report because surely management will have to give the nervous nellies like me something to calm them down (fingers crossed).

· Thanks again to all of you

KB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $172.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.02 $2.00 $28.54K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 13617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.