EMV 0.00% $2.10 emvision medical devices ltd

EMvision Research Notes, page-2293

1. 3,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    There is so much to expand from here - I'm glad they are sticking to one thing detecting stroke/bleed first. Ron said as much do one thing well.

Expansion even in the setting of Neuro field is large, even before we do fatty liver and joints (paper written on imaging the knee somewhere).
    In Neuro it could be easily into monitoring in hospital - in theatre, ICU, after clot retrieval.
    would be very cool if it could distinguish between the core dead brain and the penumbra (salvageable brain)
    Could expand into other areas like TBI (Traumatic brain injury), detecting surface bleeds (imagine if someone gets knocked out on a sports field, you could pop that on, make sure there isn't a rapidly growing bleed and save them from going to hospital or actually RUSH them to hospital because there is a skull fracture lacerating an important artery forming a collection that needs to be evacuated immediately (EDH).
    Monitor dilatation in the chambers in the brain (hydrocephalus).
    Monitor midline shift (I think that is actually being done) - for brain swelling.

I was at the gym recently and saw those ubiquitous defibrillators - might there be a day where you have such a device either in a shopping centre, nursing home, sports ground, I guess that depends very much on user interface, cost and need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.10 $2.10 $2.10 $3.44K 1.638K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1470 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.