EMV 5.41% $2.10 emvision medical devices ltd

EMvision Research Notes, page-2331

1. 3,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Some random thoughts - I've also been around long enough to realise that technology doesn't even have to be the best (I'm not saying it isn't btw) - it's the one with validation, the best marketing, right time, right place/connections, best adoption/integration with the market/users.

Examples:
    Ron told me (or maybe I read it somewhere, I cant honestly recall now) when Nanosonics first marketed Trophon with GE they did it with one division (think it was with the medical disposables arm if there is such a thing) and no success, poor sales etc. Then they moved it to be sold with the ultrasound machine arm and it just went ballistic!

AirXpanders: CO2 spacer for breast reconstructions after cancer and mastectomy - great product - team seemed good (but actually turns out apparently very wasteful with shareholders funds) and executed so poorly (ramped up production to massive degree and marketed US wide across all regions simultaneously) sent company bankrupt - with millions of inventory on the shelf and poor sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
-0.120(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $179.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.17 $2.07 $25.34K 11.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 318 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 1374 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.