EMV 11.1% $1.92 emvision medical devices ltd

I agree Vintage - another tool (maybe) but certainly nothing...

1. 4,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    I agree Vintage - another tool (maybe) but certainly nothing that would replace or even come close to replacing what EMVision's scanners will be providing.

I saw the story also and I somewhat thought to myself... "is it even definitive that the person is having a stroke?" It's an app that sees patterns in a person's face to see if there is signs of a possible stroke but as Vintage said, it doesn't define which type (extremely important - if you can't tell what sort of stroke, then you cant even begin to think about treating) and a person may be having stroke symptoms for all sorts of reasons outside of stroke. People present to hospital regularly under code stroke, only to find that it is something else, a stroke mimic, etc. So I would say the app is unlikely to tell these apart either.

An app which can see someone's facial changes (which are often visible by the human eye anyway using the FAST approach, where F stands for Face) versus a device that in a mere few seconds can tell the responder: stroke or not, what type of stroke, where the stroke is, how big the stroke is, and show an image of the stroke... two technologies that are worlds apart IMO.

Definitely no discredit to the app and I also love to see people working on tools with the bettering of society in mind versus many apps developed that arguably do damage to society, but do I think it's a threat or competition in any way at all to EMVision's EMU or Gen2 scanners?
    Absolutely not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.240(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $164.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.19 $1.84 $277.6K 141.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 5873 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.