EMV 1.64% $2.02 emvision medical devices ltd

I agree that Morgans appears to be responsible for much of the...

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    I agree that Morgans appears to be responsible for much of the selling pressure, although not all their clients are necessarily selling. Many of their more passive clients seem to have been negatively impacted by what I consider to be some poor choices made by Morgans' team, likely resulting in significant losses. However, it seems they may have exhausted a considerable portion of their stock by now.

Just to clarify, Morgans didn't acquire the entire UQ line; they secured a large portion of it. This means some shares went into the hands of others who have likely bought more in the market since then. Additionally, many Morgans clients, who might not be very familiar with EMV, found themselves in the red soon after acquiring these shares. Understandably, these clients, having been underwater most of the time they've held the stock, want to exit. Based on the figures I've looked at, most of these clients have probably already exited. However, it's worth noting that a significant number of Morgans clients are likely still holding, which means they might not exert as much downward pressure on the price moving forward.

If anyone has access to broker movement reports, they should be able to provide a clearer picture of the situation. These reports would offer more detailed insights into the transactions and the extent of Morgans' involvement in the selling pressure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.