EMV 3.27% $2.05 emvision medical devices ltd

EMvision Research Notes, page-2606

1. 4,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    I couldn't agree more. I’d also like to emphasise that today’s applications are likely just the beginning, representing the first iteration of what’s possible with electromagnetic (EM) medical technology. We're only scratching the surface of what EM can evaluate, given the numerous parts of the body and the wide array of conditions it can potentially diagnose and monitor.

To me, one of the most exciting prospects is that training models to focus on various medical conditions (not limited to brain bleeds) will become increasingly efficient over time. As computational power continues to advance and as we accumulate growing datasets from previous generations of EMV devices, these models will become more refined. This will enhance both the accuracy and specificity of the diagnostics they provide.

I can foresee a future where EMV technology offers a suite of options tailored to different parts of the body and specific medical conditions, enabling more precise and personalised applications.

What we see today is likely the foundation for a future where EMV plays an even more significant role in medical diagnostics. This progress will be driven by the convergence of improved hardware, more sophisticated software, richer datasets, and the ability to target various parts of the body, expanding far beyond just brain-related applications.
    Last edited by stotes: 17/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.