EMV 0.00% $2.15 emvision medical devices ltd

Hello everyone I have been invested in NAN for 3 years and have...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hello everyone I have been invested in NAN for 3 years and have now been interested in EMV for the past few weeks. There have been great reviews on here! I have been very interested in this technologies benefits; non ionising radiation, portability and applicability of use in rural communities and prehospital use where CT and MRI are not available. These qualities fill a void where current tech can not reach in diagnosis and monitoring of stroke patients. Additionally the ease of scanning and portability would allow in room scan of pts allowing less staff resources to be consumed in the transferring of patients intrahospital to CT or MRI. I came across research last week regarding other companys in Europe namely EMTensor and Medfield Diagnostics that look to have a working models with multiple improved generations of this technology as well and found NSW health ministers have recently visited (September 11th) Medfield Diagnostics about implementing their scanner into NSW. Seems as though this technology is proved valid and effective, just wondering if anyone has insight into how EMV's technology may be a better system or if they have previous models improved upon prior to the current model(s) being used in the clinical studies coming this quarter. looking forward to the up and coming trials at Australian based hospitals and any others insight into EMV's technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.15 $2.01 $130.9K 62.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3100 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 2548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.09
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.12 $2.14 $2.02 16200
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.