EMV 3.27% $2.05 emvision medical devices ltd

Thanks Vintage and others for your balanced and informative...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thanks Vintage and others for your balanced and informative posts. You are generous with your time and work.

I have been investing since Noah was a baby and I consider EMV a rare gem. However I have not seen any share price forecast so I thought I would post my simple price forecast when EMV is in production in a few years (2023??). Assuming of course the technology continues to impress.

Scanners or equivalent sold per year. -- 5000. (This is 3.5% of the western world market. Probably low but lets be prudent)
    Price per scanner. ---$100,000. (Ron has mentioned $150,000 but lets be prudent)
    Profit margin after tax. -- 19%. (This is similar to or lower than COH, RMD, FPH, and CSL)

These numbers when multiplied give a profit per year of $95 million. There are now 70.7 million shares on issue. Adding existing options and performance rights gives 86.8 million shares. Assuming 8.2 million shares are placed to raise funs for production gives a total issued shares of 95 million.

So $95 million profit with 95 million shares gives an earnings per share of $1.

Assuming a Price Earning Ratio of 25 (low compared to COH, CSL, RMD, FPH) gives a forecast share price of $25.

It could be a lot higher as the years go by and we develop scanners for liver and other organs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.