CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

EN1 Renaissance, page-31

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    BigWilly,
    That's not fair. First Warnie said I was fighting myself (a proverbial self-uppercut). Now you accuse me of fighting the facts.
    Not at all!!! The facts are there to be seen. The company is in the red. The company has been in the red for some time. The company, like many tech companies, has struggled to make a profit. It has however improved its spreadsheet. Okay Sal ..... I can hear you .... "all at the expense of shareholders" (i.e., increased shares on issue). I accept .... it is an inconvenient fact!!!!!! .... Dilution has been horrendous. And mistakes have been made. Yes, track record counts! Don't back a stayer if the track is fast. Don't back a sprinter over two miles. However, this is not a horse race. It is share investing. Let me remind you negative non-holders. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GOOD INDICATOR OF FUTURE RETURNS. Tenacious perseverance and hard work is often rewarded. This company, its CEO and his team have shown both. BigWilly, you may choose to remain a non-holder, but again today, there is good evidence of positive buy sentiment. Your choice whether you want to join the crowd or swim against the tide! Even Hashimoto is timing an entry!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.