CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

EN1 Renaissance, page-36

1. 7,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    If you couldn't tell the Alto agreement was a bad agreement to begin with then you shouldn't be running a public listed company as you can tell there was only one way that would go with the additional downward pressure it would have on your SP which would mean you would have to kick absolutely every goal to keep the SP increasing as you fight against the Alto agreement.

Using your terminology of a mine collapse it would be like digging a tunnel without looking at the paperwork and going yolo and then wondering why the mine is collapsing due the ever increasing amount of sell pressure from the Alto agreement. Yup COVID happened, people were stuck at home and internet usage increased which means online marking increased (initial drop) however it became the biggest year yet (just not for EN1).

He has that many advisors to him and how many mistakes can someone make before he gets the boot? EN1 needs an independent chair and IMO a new CEO as Ted still hasn't cut the mustard and you are paying the guy 1.7M+ p.a. for really poor results/excuses... If he is young and inexperienced then he should be paid about 10% of what he is on however when you are being paid almost 20% of the current MC then you should probably look for a new CEO which would easily save EN1 1M+ p.a. and that is still paying the induvial 700k a year so you would be getting a real good and experienced CEO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3311/3311736-e9891b334833d289eb28c74ec27488cf.jpg

You can get the whole board at Adslot (disclosure I do NOT hold) for about 1/2 the price of Ted.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3311/3311740-2bde7fdeda5880735b245f22e8723bbb.jpg

But sure keep paying a premium for a CEO who refuses to pay back his loans all whilst pocking 1.7M a year however don't try to encourage others to say this is a 'good investment' unless you are Ted? Then it would explain why you are so 'happy' with the results and how he can make mistake after mistake and still be rewarded as he has been milking these 'bonuses' for such a great job! 25c to 0.4c well done Teddy!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.