CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

I've never held EN1 but I occasionally like to review the...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I've never held EN1 but I occasionally like to review the performance of this company and scroll the threads out of interest. I have to commend @tealeafreader for having the conviction to hold this stock since IPO and average down, your faith is outstanding.

I work for a small software development firm that builds apps catered for workforce management. I also personally run a small business writing apps for businesses who need point solutions. My business philosophy has always been to listen to the market and stakeholders, find opportunities and deliver on par or beyond expectations (within the means), allowing to grow/expand organically. So far that acumen has done me well, I've worked on a number of projects of which the revenue has been reinvested back into my business to provide better hardware, software and training to work on bigger and better projects. The intent is to build apps that any business can use as Software as a Service.

The point I'm trying to make here is while my business development may be conservative - it's strength is having drive, focus and purpose on delivering projects inching towards success. My observation with Engage:BDR is that it doesn't know what it is as a business. They are jumping into many different opportunities with no insight into effective execution. We see all the catchy announcements of their opportunities but they fade away into nothing just as quick. When I'm investing in businesses, I need to see what they're capable of doing and be able to measure their execution and delivery. Unfortunately with the amount of dilution + dire need for capital + no idea how they're progressing with their opportunities + an overpaid CEO/Chairman + unpaid loans + poor reputation in the community (https://www.reddit.com/r/adops/comments/lrldvx/beware_engagebdr_is_a_scam/), there is far too much risk here.

Good luck to the backers. It will be interesting to see how Ted pulls this off. Let's hope he doesn't drive off into the sunset with his Veyron.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.