CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

My understanding about ENAs quoted by Ted, EN1 is a exchange of...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    My understanding about EN

As quoted by Ted, EN1 is a exchange of ad space. Like for our shares we use commsec . selfwealth..etc. When we buy shares comsec take commisions. if the shares go down we loose our money not comsec.If no sale happening nothing loss for Commsec. it developed its software platforms and process happening thro computer softwares.callcentres handles all work and disputes. No need for one...two..three then a person make bell for real Auction. Here its happening automatic.. Add space will sold by some other platform if EN1 not make it. If by EN1 , EN get paid. If no auction no loss to EN1.
    Between buy and sell payment gap we done few CR to pay them (adspace)immediate.
    in such cases from where the loss comes ?We are not putting in raw material, mining lease,mining. drilling...nothing. except pay(salary to CEO and dirrectors) for these guys.. there is no way of loosing money. Like UBER if no passenger uber driver going to loose money not UBER..

Money goes to their pocket.
    When we file tax return' tax agent put some numbers to claim some expense like washing cloth, uniforms, in case of investment property he put some depreciation...those small numbers end up in our pocket..same here. All the fake numbers(money) added plus to his 1.7 milliin pay..These guys also dont pay proper tax as we pay. The highly paid company auditors know how to put number in his income. Loosers are shareholders only.

ASX should check all their numbers and proofs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.