EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

my avg is higher than the current price and does look as though...

1. 1,674 Posts.
    my avg is higher than the current price and does look as though this will go to the wire!

Kennedy-1 should be complete around now, so seeing the sells still popping up is not the best of signs! You'd have to expect that some 'in the know' over in WA will probably buy/sell depending on how things look! Although there is little depth so very hard to be a seller of any volume, hence the price getting smashed!

If Kennedy-1 ends up being a poor well then I'd say it is curtains for the EKAO's unless they spud another well PDQ, which doesn't appear to be on the agenda!

Good on EME from the UK getting into that 16 well deal, they seem to be getting all the action, It's a shame that we didn't try and get that deal!

I'm still a great believer in the SL play, have little doubt that it is going to be a great discovery, however the time sands are running out fast and we are not very diversed with our assets!

Turkey looks to be a non-starter for the management, so it's all in on the SL and nothing we can do to speed things up!

ho hum, such is life, here's hoping that Kennedy-1 is commercial and that we get around to drilling another well over the next 12 months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.