EGR 6.38% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

Encouraging Developments in Tanzania 2.0, page-11

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    @sirrobbo
    Suggest reading any of the recent announcements from KNL. Rather informative on that front including the names of the banking partners.

To clarify, we have a ML and are shovel ready on project. We have named banking partners. We are waiting to meet with Tanzanian Mining Commission to clarify and confirm points on approach to regulations and get sign off to such approach including downstream processing approach .. so we can begin project with our stated banking partners straight away.

Others, have SML and are awaiting same

Others still have applied for a ML and are waiting to meet with Tanzanian Mining Commission to clarify and confirm points on their own approach to regulations and get sign off on same so they can go out and finalise BFS, undertaken or finalise RAP to new regulations, sort mine financing, sort downstream processing etc

Everyone will have their turn with the commission. All the “ my graphite play is bigger and harder than your graphite play” comments are all rather trite and pointless until each of us has been to the Commission. Then we see where everyone’s project is set. In the interim let’s all try and focus on the positives of our own plays on our own plays threads and in so doing potentially inspiring new investors or old ones waiting for just the right time to invest in a progressively sovereign de-risking Tanzania.... a frontier for graphite plays that will make a lot of investors in a lot of companies very very happy they stayed the path. There are loads of potential multi baggers out there ...

Goodnight Johnboy

564xxl
    Last edited by 564xxl: 19/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.008(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $37.66K 330.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 113000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 73141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.