LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Julia, I was going to respond with some information for you, but...

1. 678 Posts.
    Julia, I was going to respond with some information for you, but at the end of the day, if you're so concerned about this stock get out of it. If you get out now you will make some money instead of loosing 1.00 if the SP goes there.

I have read some garbage on this board about LYC, but your assessment adds a new meaning to baking a fruitcake and no I did not have fruit loops for breakfast.

Julia, may I strong recommend you actually ring Mathew James at LYC public relations division and get the actual facts about the LAMP Project. Yes, you can actually phone him and he will explain everything you need to know and also any other person that needs to have some questions answered and become an educated LYC investor.

I agree absolutely with Nightstalker

"This is downramping, scaremongering, and grossly misleading propaganda of the worst possible kind. This post should be deleted by the moderators.

You post an ages-old picture of something which could be anything, and you use all the typical scaremongering trigger phrases like "Cancer" and "Disabled children" and "Thousands of slow deaths".... and expect your post to be taken seriously?

Ridiculous!"

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16021 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 18021 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.