LYC 0.00% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

encouraging (good) news on malaysia, page-31

1. 18,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "it's a serious issue. Not in Aspen, but in Australia, Europe and - believe it or not - Malaysia too."

Lynas certainly IS a serious issue. That is why I am invested there. I take my investing very seriously. So serious that I thoroughly research any stock that I invest in. Never have i researched a stock more than i have LYC. That research is backed by working experience associated with rare earths. As well I have a conservative green attitude. Not a radical green attitude. I want my great grand kids to have a wonderful future (I have 2 great grand kids by the way).

I have satisfied myself that Lynas only offers very minor problems. These problems will be controlled and any problems are more than offset with benefits that will come from the availability of their products. In fact the world as a whole and malaysia in particular will get huge benefits from the existance of their factory.

Maybe you have a political reason for posting. Maybe you dont live in the REAL world. You certainly don't have sufficient knowledge of the REAL facts, as evident by your posts. I suggest a little more research is necessary. Posts should be based on true facts to deserve credibility.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.72
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.206B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.71 $7.74 $7.63 $4.552M 596.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5707 $7.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.72 4085 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.