LYC 0.13% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

encouraging (good) news on malaysia, page-36

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1945

OK Julia, while you were hugging your trees and singing God Save the Queen, I was very busy installing a tramway system through the environmentally sensitive Rainforest in Cairns Australia (quite aways from Aspen huh...)...

Anyway we faced significant environmental issues, but the most obnoxious issues came from tree hugging protestors that had absolutely no knowledge of the planning, engineering and construction of a multi-million project that was undertaken by many very forward thinking engineers, planners, politicians and banking experts... The "environmentalist" sang the same old tune, that is it will ruin the environment forever...

We overcame these difficulties and the end result was the SkyRail Rainforest Cableway that is globally acclaimed to be a world first in environmental tourism... Many, many people are able to take advantage of viewing a rainforest setting with little or no impact on the environment...

If you want me to take you and your unsubstantiated innuendo seriously then you need to explain your credentials and just how they fit in with the engineering, mining and business professionals that post on this board... I wish you the best, but Julia, you are in way over your head...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.