MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Encouraging, page-3

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    "Not bad" is not a bad assessment on your part Kakala (minus the dubious hmmm). And that's as good as you can hope for at this stage. In this situation "not bad" = "good". The only alternative was "bad" and the results were decidedly not that. "Great" was never a chance, from the mouth of a company spokesman.

A small n cohort of a safety trial (with secondary observation for efficacy) should never be described by the company as "great" because the market would interpret "great" as MSB's strong advocacy for the product. The n could not support "great". I would call these "good" mainly because they aren't "bad". And, believe me, for this phase of a trial of a new product, not bad is good.

SI was very careful, and appropriately so for the CEO and lead researcher of an ethical company: "We are encouraged by the efficacy signals seen in the initial results" and "They suggest that a single intravenous administration of our cell therapy may result............"

"encouraged", "initial", "suggest" and "may" are not weasel words; they are as strong as he is legally and ethically entitled to use.

I would say, we go ahead with an increasing level of confidence. My confidence that is. Others must draw their own conclusions. Let's see what the analysts say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.