MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

They are good results Kakala. It's just that the sample size is...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    They are good results Kakala. It's just that the sample size is so small that it is difficult to be effusive with the confidence. But given the nature of the study being small scale, dose escalation study showing only lowest dose to date, the results are good. Getting ACR50/70 and a couple of remissions is good, especially when there were none in the placebo group. The remissions are good because they include a measurement of c reactive protein, not just subjective assessment by patient and clinician.

Even though I think the results are good, I still want more data. I think the company is right to say they are encouraged. If the second cohort shows similar results then I am going to feel much better. At the moment I feel a little excited but I know from experience that I need more data. For what it's worth, when MSB first started on diabetes and RA, I didn't think they would work at all. I thought tissue specific conditions such as heart, disc, knee etc would work much better. I'm pleasantly surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.