DEV 2.50% 19.5¢ devex resources limited

Encouraging, page-50

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2412
    Hi KD,

While we are waiting... my thoughts on what might happen next...

Personally, I am hoping for a trading halt... I want to wake up to see an announcement that says DEV: the securities of the Company be placed in an immediate trading halt pending the release of an announcement regarding drilling results. And the TH lasts for up to a week... because the geos need the time to properly assess the 230+ drill holes assays and map out the results, map out possible trends, perhaps where it may indicate possible mineralisation that is open to the N/S/E/W... you get my drift smile.png

But in all seriousness, I remember CHN went into a TH for their initial Julimar discovery drilling back in Mar 2020, totally unsuspected... and that TH lasted a week, which is interesting as it was for "only" 4 RC holes. Maybe it took so long because their geos could not believe what they had hit and they needed a few days to calm down smile.png

I am also hoping that, if it is positive news, the company can move quickly to secure more drill rigs, DD or RC, to start sinking some deeper holes before the farmers need the land back for crops... unless the results are so good that DEV look at buying some of the land... dreaming again. But of course if that was to happen then it will mean another CR, which is fine by me, raise $30m+, and get on with it, just like CHN did. And quite possibly the CR might be at $1.29 not $0.29.... smile.png

DEV's last 3 trading halts have all been for CR's... it will be nice to have the next TH to announce some significant drill results. I think we deserve that... buck the trend, so to speak. I am an optimist by nature but also very much a realist when it comes to exploration of any sort. I know our chances are slim but I back my research and I back my conviction.

And all it takes is one of the other nearology plays to announce some good hits and that will help lift the investment mood across the board for all speccies searching for Ni-Cu-PGE's. That news could come from PUR etc... but IMO most likely from CPN... as they are drilling right now, just north of DEV. Game on if they hit something significant.

That's it for now... back to waiting... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $86.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $47.73K 237.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45382 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.