RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

What is it that toad / they are going to do..... :) ??? 1....

1. 1,279 Posts.
    What is it that toad / they are going to do..... ???

1. Merger .... ooooooohh but he can't vote, so its only shareholders votes that count.

2. Offer from the toad .... well has to be better than 8c and if he is smart he'll go over 12c if he wants to accumulate some shares.... (but not mine).

3. Consolidated big bloody deal this baby is going to Production.

4. Take us to Production..... (My Preference)

Remember he bought out RTA and Curtis still holds his shares in the company.

1. Iron Ore $83.50 and going strong.
    2. toad has 53% Not Selling
    3. OCJ 20% Not Selling
    4. FMS UNITED 14-18% Not Selling
    5. BBIG project Rail on the way / Signed
    6. FMS Iron Ore contract with BBIG Done Deal

I have a joke;
    The Directors of Flinders wish to make it clear that the Company does not have any existing
    commercial agreements in place with BBIG and any future negotiations with BBIG may or may not
    result in a commercial agreement to use BBIG infrastructure.

Ah ah ah lol its a Done Deal, its our Iron Ore, and always has been.....

Environmental Approvals for ????? Mmmm

These changes allow an increase in the production of iron ore from 15 Mtpa to 25 Mtpa. The approval, which has effect until 31 December 2037, is subject to certain conditions, all of which are acceptable to Flinders.
    This environmental approval, which is an important primary approval milestone for the project, demonstrates that the PIOP can be developed in an environmentally acceptable manner.

Step by step the jigsaw pieces are coming together but they tells its not, no way, we got no idea, what rail??? What Iron Ore??? Where in the desert???
    Have we got Iron Ore???

Monkeys bloody monkeys....... greedy Bastards...

The WA Government should be told about how toad has treated the Aussie Investors....

Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold Hold

Production Production Production Production Production Production Production Production Production Production Production Production

Green lights ahead all the way..... Cheers

******* Oh ye .... you don't have to read every word above that has been repeated because they are all the same and are just repetitive for eg. Hello hello .... They look different, one is capital H other not but hello is hello and mean the same .... like hello *******

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $90 108

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1493 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.