RHK 1.24% 79.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Here we go, influx of new useless posters coming into the FMS...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Here we go, influx of new useless posters coming into the FMS forum trying to be part of the action. I am not even going to dissect your comments as they are literal trash and doesn't deserve to be justified.

I am going to sound like a broken record soon but we can see this crap happen over and over on stocks with positive action happening after long period of pain. Posters will come in sprouting BS to try scare holders and push the price down now that the stock is on there 'radar', I am not targeting you Kepo it is just one post in a sea of incoming posts that are the same.

On HC, ALWAYS assume someone has a hidden agenda when they appear in threads making claims of ups/downs/volumes/risks without extensive evidence. It is just too easy for anyone to log in and post stuff on stuff that is in the current 'hype' movement. The only exceptions are if you know the posters in person, or they have a history in the thread for sticking to there words.

Trading is emotional for the majority, don't let fear influence you. We have a huge corporation deciding the time is now to invest in the future of IO in our little neighbourhood based on analysis exponentially more thorough than we shareholders could ever produce... We have laws/regulations in place to protect us and we are in a very strong position there are no doubts about it. These petty attacks at FMSU are embarrassing but keep them coming as it just strengthens my resolve that we long timers, whom most of us would have been averaging down for YEARS and I assure you are well in the green but would NO way consider selling at current, even higher SP.

Once again low volumes are a good thing, the price has been driven up on minuscule volumes, take a guess what's going to happen when all these fearmongers realise they cannot enter at the old 'cheap' prices and we get mass volumes coming in. You will all join the Queue pushing the price higher and higher for us 'poor old long termer's' whom are DEEP in red

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.