MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

The Chinese like all enterprising customers want to own the...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    The Chinese like all enterprising customers want to own the shop, rather than just be the customer.

All the major LNG buyers are making unprecedented investments in upstream gas assets, an area that in the past had an incompatible risk profile.

The end game is upstream gas means security in terms of not only price, but supply.

In recent months we have witnessed a paradigm shift in the value of upstream gas assets, which bodes well for not only Artemis by also the NT/P68 discoveries held 100% by MEO.

MEO has an enterprise value of $120m, which is cheap for the 2-5 Tcf, even when judging by the MGN/STO deal, MEO's interests in NT/P68 are worth more than the EV of MEO.

Then there is the big-mumma, ARTEMIS.

Buyers are tripping over themselves to get into Australian upstream LNG investments.

Sure we've had a few hiccups, and issues, but thats what you get when three small companies are suring up the biggest gas prospect to be drilled in Australia for a number of years!

With Evans Shoal out the way, I think it is game on.

MEO are presenting later this month at a number of conferences, and I expect a very focused presentation outlining the path forward given there is more certainty regarding:
    - Artemis drilling
    - TSMP feedstock
    - NT/P68 progress (remember MEO has unsolicited offers!)

With more than 25% of MEO's market cap in cash, some awesome assets, there is going to be some big money made here at some stage THIS YEAR.

Keep it real people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.