MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi kimbo,Talk is cheap,but freedom of speech is priceless..you...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi kimbo,

Talk is cheap,but freedom of speech is priceless..you know it , I know it and so does everyone living in a Democracy.

Sometimes I wonder when that freedom of speech is supressed to the point where you wonder if your are actually in a democracy and not have to fear litigation or terse censorship by the powers to be.

Maybe we need to consult ACMA or ASIC as to our freedom in expressing concerns or views in relation to any finacial transaction in a public forum...in our mere mundane case..MEO/CUE/MOG.

I note that you have been very active of late in the MEO/CUE forum and you are entitled to be.

I would think that we do not have a constraint to post our views,so long as they are well thought out and substantiated to some extent. Sometimes we all rely on second hand professional information or disinformation to come to a conclusion,whether it's right or wrong.

Bottom lime Kimbo, I do not know you from a bar of soap.
    However,you certainly are entitled to you views.

Keep it consistent..I do cross read and so do others.

I have lots of other stocks in my sights and I keep all options open.So should you.

Research,Research and when you think you have researched youself out , then it is time for you to do the final Due Diligence.Do not post alledged, inter alia, communication between yourself and others unless you can substantiate it...just my thoughts.

Since you are on the MEO thread/Forum then I would say to you, no matter what you read from other forums about Artemis please keep an very open mind and only believe what you know of the situation...nor should you attempt to persuade or dissuade others on any related threads.This could be perceived as Ramping/Downramping.

Kimbo, you certainly have been very active lately. Make sure you make some money out of your investment in MEO..and maybe CUE!

Cheers

HR

Disclaimer: The wine made me do it and it's getting late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.