COI 0.00% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Blade, I have an alternative to your previous note. Call the MD,...

1. 5,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Blade, I have an alternative to your previous note. Call the MD, be polite, be professional, be constructive and I’ll bet you change your view. If there is anything I’ve learnt from investing, don’t listen to the background noise, speak to the person in control and speak regularly. I trade gold bullion in large formats, dealing with the elite to the biggest bullshit artists. My radar in business is understanding bullshit to dreams and reality and motivations of people. I invest in people, not rock chips, drilling, etc. Management teams are made from the top down . My biggest investment is on the London Stock Exchange that was previously here on the ASX. I regularly speak to management and can see my largest possible wealth creation from this one stock. I’m not mentioning it for cross promoting purposes.

When you speak to the MD, don’t post it here unless you have the ok to do so. I’m happy to take a 3 way call if you need assistance but I’m sure you are well versed around your queries ro get the answers you require. Please don’t think I’m trying to speak down to you. I’m a humble person mate.

Looking from the outside in, the company is bloody pathetic at announcing anything. That is a serious problem with these guys. What would I say?

I’d say, submit a very detailed report to investors as to what the landscape looks like, when we can expect FID, (deadline- no bullshit) potential buyers of our gas, expected spend in the next 6-12 months, etc, etc, etc. There are very astute people on this chat that could also give you a list of question. To all that are keen for answers, please write a list and I’ll see if we can get on the phone with the MD and ask some questions and report back if agreed to by the chief.

please ask questions and I’ll take this on with Blade if he is keen. Otherwise I’d be happy to ask the questions.

❤️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $495.6K 2.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83362 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 325187 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 670719
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.