A3D 10.0% 6.6¢ aurora labs limited

End Game ?, page-18

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hi MyTurn, I certainly want to acknowledge your frustration, but I'm particularly optimistic about Aurora Labs' new product development initiatives and the potential they hold for diversifying our income streams and capturing new markets. The recent uptrend in market capitalization also indicates growing investor confidence in the company's direction. 3D metal printers do not have an industry they have capability, and that capability crosses all industries.

As shareholders, it's essential to support Aurora Labs as it navigates challenges and pursues its growth objectives. Rather than fixating on CEO-level experience, we should recognize the importance of having a modern CEO with relevant technology and leadership expertise. The past four years under a CEO lacking such experience serves as a reminder of the consequences of outdated approaches.

Under the leadership of current CEO, Rebekah Letheby, there's evident progress in reversing this trend and restoring confidence in the company. Since her appointment, we've witnessed a marked improvement, with our market capitalization showing signs of recovery from $4.4 million to $8.9 million, alongside several new defence-related opportunities. Rebekah's strategic approach, capitalizing on the expertise of defence consultants and Aurora engineers, holds promise for the creation of a diversified income stream beyond machine production. This forward-thinking initiative deserves recognition, particularly as it adds value to Aurora through enhanced customer lifetime value.

I've always advocated for a broader focus beyond machine production, particularly on IP and product development. Just look at companies like PWH:ASX; their empowerment of skilled staff and focus on product innovation from 3D metal printers have yielded impressive results. It's a business model worth considering.

Despite uncertainties, I firmly believe Aurora Labs has the potential to emerge stronger and more resilient. With a proactive approach to communication, workforce empowerment, and a steadfast commitment to delivering shareholder value, I'm confident in the company's long-term success.

If this plays out well. It will indeed be a remarkable achievement for someone leading their first gig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.006(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.7¢ 6.0¢ $177.6K 2.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146582 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 23359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.006 ( 11.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ 312088
Last updated 15.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.