GMG 0.78% $34.75 goodman group

Enmail reply, answers below questionsGood MorningCould I please...

1. 656 Posts.
    Enmail reply, answers below questions

Good Morning

Could I please get some response to the following:

1. Progress with refinancing of May 2009 loan facilities?

Around 50% (of the offshore lenders) are progressing well but not firm yet. The Australian banks are in negotiations and we expect these to firm up quickly. Effectively it is business as usual for us and should be concluded in the next 4-6 weeks.

2. When do you expect to update the market about the refinancing status?

We expect to advise the market on the refinancing status once it has been completed.

3. When can we expect an announcement relating to the outlook for the next half and going forward?

We expect to provide the Groups quarterly update in May 2009.

4. What are the expected interest rate savings following further rate cuts in Europe & UK?

Please refer to our recent results release for the Groups latest financial results. We do not provide guidance other than what is already publicly available.

5. What are the expected savings going forward in dollar terms as a result in the overhead reductions?

The gross operating expense saving will be approximately $30 million per annum.

You reply is required as a matter of some financial urgency in view of the rapidly declining share price which in turn is causing me financial hardship.

A generic answer about the overall market and REIT sector is not expected or warranted in view of my investment in GMG

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.75
Change
0.270(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $65.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.97 $35.15 $34.67 $113.8M 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11747 $34.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.76 5103 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.