DCC 4.17% 4.6¢ digitalx limited

End of 1/4 discussion, page-28

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Would you consider steady clients whose business results in preico settled prices for dCC as the stream itself?
    That is a valid stream of income, it reflects on how you view the future of DCC and crypto to say that it is volatile, meaning unsecure.. I'm sure next quarter will see more than 3 clients which I would say then they'd try and maximise to have a 'steady flow' of.

As I've said before they no doubt are swing trading a bit of their big holdings as we all are.. increasing their capital in what's so far an unconventional way and yes riskier than investments of the old world.. but still it's a stream and it's steady to respond to the volatility with trades.
    Btc can't fall by a huge percent at this point without indicators, most of those are fundamental and sentiment driven compared to regular market indicators and I'm sure they have staggered sell orders on the way down to limit losses to what could be potential fiat cashed out at any time..

I mean, discounting DCCs experience around crypto and the position of growth that btc and eth are in means discounting their whole position as advisors..

Anyway I look forward to enough cash to get airpocket and AirID cracking again too then that income stream would be more typical and safe for sure

Not having a go at you, just saying that it will be a constant criticism moving forward with accepting ICOs and I don't think it's the strongest of positions to criticise the stability of this company's platform on when there is fluidity in the term 'steady stream'..

but I'm here from crypto originally so I know my position with, new speccie non crypto Shareholders coming on board, is less prominent.
    peace!

(edit, just saw mandurahs reply after posting this, so apologies for what looks like an echo dude)
    Last edited by JackThcAcc: 31/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $38.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $20.60K 438.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 311241 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 19957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.