DCC 4.55% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

End of 1/4 discussion, page-51

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Your point ATM's is spot on, we only need to look at the price of STL to know that ATM revenue isn't enough to pick this stock up, however because of the buy and sell capabilities of the ATMs, we should probably think of them as "brick and mortar" bitcoin exchanges with cash out facilities - quite a bit more use than a simple ATM.

On your point about the multi bagger news: 1) I don't feel this ASX gig is likley to happen, the ASX already have hired an American based blockchain company years ago do take on that task. 2) and 3) blockchain global already did place a reverse take over bid and own just under 50% of the company with the CEO now a director of DCC (they more or less already own the company, none of the current board members combined even come close to their stake in the company), this big news already caused a multi bagger when it jumped from 2c to 11c. 4) blockchain global may have a future on NASDAQ if this deal with BTCS (currently only listed on OTCMKTS) eventually leads to BGL sweeping up to a NASDAQ listing. 5) Bankera liscence isn't expected until 2019, a long way yet, I doubt DCC will hold BNK that long to be honest. 6) I feel DCC gave up on Airpocket xD, maybe not the IP behind it though and then who knows, maybe even one day 7) will come true. 8) they did mention a partnership with Tommy shin, the national currency exchange is his project, they get a consultant fee and a share in the revenue generated by the exchange.
    Last edited by SilverSterling2021: 31/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.