ZLD 0.00% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

End of an era, page-50

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Haters pop up from time to time and its understandable, especially when they say things like its all just a scam look at the share price a week a month ago a year ago.

you could say that about most bio techs

paa asx
    pyc asx
    bot asx

and the list goes on ... but every biotech worth anything spends a few years building out its strtaegy in the face of a falling share price ... and a difficult road for any early investor to journey on.

i still think its fair and reasonable to expect zelira will have its day in the sun at some point.

Hindsights an exact science when looking back at a stock thats rerated and imagining one could see it coming.

you cant . . If any thing prices seem to down trend before any significant rerate

its been a poor performing stock to date but that hasnt stopped the work being done with in the company.

any body following zelira knows a number of asset lines have been developed over the past few years and like any bio tech I think its fair and reasonable to assume Zelira will be recognised by the market at some point for its series of assets ... which to date i feel remain unrecognised.

World first clinically validated cannibas formulation for insomnia
    Market leading cannibas formulation for autism
    Clinical trials for Cannibas therapys that support opiod reduction
    Manufacturing supply and distribution of products into global markets
    licencing of branded products, Autism, insomnia, old age across the US.
    Revenues
    To name just a few realities that are cooking ... and have been progressing... al beit slowly.. never the less we know these outcomes are imminent.

when Zelira begins executing on these items beyond that of a virtuas intention but can boast these strategic end points as tangible realities... then its a different business... share price will follow suite.

Until then ... every one remains bound to a poor share price ... every ones speculating ... is it good ... is it dog shit ? ...

personally i think it will come good eventually

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.