AOS advanced ocular systems limited

Cujo,Cant give you facts because if they were facts then the...

1. 161 Posts.
    Cujo,

Cant give you facts because if they were facts then the whole market would know about it and the sp wouldn't be sitting where it currently is.

i can however give you my predictions.

1) Trience royalties were not in the last quarterly and will be released in the very near future. Hopefully these are going to be considerable however i would say that they wouldn't be close to full potential due to the fact that they haven't been in the market for long enough yet. However, i am sure Alcon will know there potential and what royalties they will have to pay in the future.
    2)Lenstec will get taken over in the near future. This will be solely because of there lens. If this happens it is obviously because people with a lot more knowledge in the eye care industry that you or me believe that it is a worthy product.
    and finally

aos will then be in a very strong position to either sit back and enjoy a constant income stream from the royalties or sell the rights.

The only sad thing is that if my predictions come true then you are going to still be in to enjoy the ride and if they don't then i will still have to listen to your crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.