CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I hope we use the $2mil to buy a McDonalds francise. Place a...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    I hope we use the $2mil to buy a McDonalds francise. Place a billboard on it for Thermalife. Get JP flipping patties. Bring in some consistent earnings. Dare to dream.

Its very hard to see a clear path forward. The patents are worth more than current market cap. But the likelyhood of JP realising that value is slim and in distant future.

I haven't seen any licensing deals or T/O offers jumping out at us. I see no reason to expect it unless we reach a distressed state and someone picks on our carcus.

So I guess we need to put our hope into a slow and steady rebuild. The fastest way to convince market of change would be to see the top man go. But we need a suitable replacement.

How would Gerry Harvey or John Singleton promote PNO/Thermalife? Dick Smith? All masters of publicity. Usually free. ACA love those guys. So many gimmicks available to us if we just tried harder.

The hope is still their because we havent scrathed the surface with our marketing. It could be worse. We could be sitting here talking the same things after a major marketing blitz.

I'll walk after the blitz if the sp and customers dont buy it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.