SYA 1.43% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

End of Day Auction, page-47

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Brown never started up Altura Buckler did and brought Brown with him Buckler held over 800million shares to Browns hand fed 50 odd million so Brown was a second rater that Buckler needed at the time nothing more and Lol yeh that's what you do raise millions from mum and dad investors tell them all your in great position then lose the lot 6 months later pretty smart but hey some want to blow his trumpet for acheiving zip and the facts show excactly that...that they were running a company at huge losses that could not be sustained and therefore lost 100's of millions of investors dollars who's responsible for that one would think or be very certain the BOD's at tge time were...so to think or even state we have the right people here is way outta kilta to the truth.

Yes PLS made the acquisition very profitable and the reason behind that was blantantly obvious...they had a BoD's who had way more experienced more professional and were way smarter and knew how to run a company to add value for its shareholders...i am still a holder of PLS and they are still one of the best an most professional outfits out there and JB /B1and the current BoD's of Sayona could not do up their shoelaces...chalk and cheese when one compares PLS's BoD's to the current Sesame Street Gang running Sayona.

And I never said we need a CEO without experience within the Lithuim Sector thats a given if one had any clue as to what path and direction Sayona needs to take especially if we go down the path of Carbonate we will need someone well versed in not only the Lithuim side but also the chemical side of the equationswink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $605.0K 17.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 12108485 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1997080 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.