IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

The big "B" is under a lot pressure right now. Give the markets...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    The big "B" is under a lot pressure right now. Give the markets a lifeline and Obama may just sneak back in, and every conservative in the US hates him (and over there they really do hate). Shut up shop, markets tank, Tea Party has a field day, and the other half hates him (though probably not as much).

IMHO the Fed has to do something. Unemployment is at best staying ugly, banks are not lending, corporates are sitting on trillions of cash.

I reckon the only question is what will Bernanke do? A repeat of QE2 is not going to do much now is it? Bernanke needs to keep the USD low and inflation under control. It's a tough ask.

As to PRR's sp. I agree with GregNZ that it has moved down with the AO, but not always up. Not good.

However, looking at other biotechs I have recent sp movements, there have been a number of them that have moved sharply up or down opposite to the AO movement. So it's possible PRR could follow a similar pattern and move sharply upwards on positive news, despite where the AO is headed.

Maybe I'm a little half glass full. But there is still masses of investment dollars out there looking for the next big sector/company. A while back I read an article (from the US) commenting that the next coupel of years could be big for biotechs. With traditional industries (other than mining) wallowing maybe some of this money will find it's way to biotechs and down to PRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.