TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

end of day rush

1. 1,011 Posts.
    The rush to get onboard (or top up) at the end of the week would indicate to me that well informed parties do not want to risk missing the anticipated run next week.

For the two hours before close, the trades were struggling to hold the 2.9c and then at 3.27pm the buying started with 650K @ 3c, 3.33pm -3.45pm 700K @ 3.1c, in the next 8 minutes another 925K @ 3.2, with a rounding up of 400K after the bell.

In that space of 40 odd minutes, 23% of the days trading took place (2,675,000) without a falter as though a mission to acquire was set in place.

It is rare that a "junior" stock like TSV holds centre stage over a lunch while all this was going on (WA time guys!), yet the discussion around the table from people I respect, suggests that extremely high hopes are held in the short term for the first hole.

If the company reports the success of the blocking and, elevated gas flows in the order the forum has been discussing, there will be rush to re-rate the stock and, an immeduate reaction on the market.

Weekends have worked well for TSV in the past to clear the decks and get some results up; I expect this weekend to follow that pattern.

See you on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.