AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Never know we might see a bit of action tomorrow. Now we know...

1. 6,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Never know we might see a bit of action tomorrow. Now we know cardiocel is ahead of target and money is starting to flow we need the shed running. next ann? Production begins Along with some details of US centres confirming the two biggest ones are now using cardiocel as their patch of choice. I did notice talk of US centres missing apart from them reordering in today's ann. Now how many more are on board? Seems the shed is running and waiting US regulatory approval to supply that market. I expect a lot more than 2 US centres to be onboard by then. This may get things moving. Or there's the looming HSV final results detailing immune responses containing the important parameters of cellular response provoked in the 20 cohorts that are immunised. If this follows the outstanding results that have so far been produced in mice, as many think it will, the sp could hit some new highs very quickly.
    All of these things are due in the next 4 weeks, I think stonemason may have been close in saying June is the month for AHZ, looks like it's gonna be July!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.