BLG 0.00% 3.3¢ bluglass limited

That time of year is here again folks, end of the financial...

1. 220 Posts.
    That time of year is here again folks, end of the financial year.
    Need to keep the taxman at bay.
    Many will sell some of their share portfolio at a loss in order to offset those capital gains made elsewhere.

BLG price 12 months ago was $0.47, and at it's peak traded as high as $0.90, and with the current price in the mid 20c’s, it's a good candidate for the above.
    The lack of any news to counter those forces is not helping at all.

Expect downward pressure on the stock price of our company in the next week.
    Investors are listening to their accountants, and are acting for immediate tax benefits, rather than for future potential gains.
    I’m not being overly critical, as there is a lot to be said for such a course of action.
    You can buy back in, within a few weeks, and you have deferred your tax liabilities to somewhere in the distant future.
    So why am I writing this post?
    I guess I just wanted to air my thoughts with you fellow BLG believers.
    ie, don’t fret too much about the current share price, and remain optimistic for a recovery soon.

Also, BLG will not be the only stock to feel the effect , so there are bargains to be had out there, on a wide range of similar "latent" shares.
    Hint (seek out those shares and buy now)
    Make up your own mind of course, but every year around this time, I do a lot of buying

Cheers ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $44.79K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23757 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 874041 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.