SYR 0.00% 24.0¢ syrah resources limited

End of July Squid Ink, page-62

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Well, I certainly didn't expect to pick up the Squid Ink this qtr but it is a testament to the power of the market and those with the $$$ and technology to play it at another level. The substantial shareholder notices over the past few years have been more prolific and full of programmed trades, swapping holdings, loans etc. around the times that the share price has been smashed. Occams Razor, the obvious is true. I may not 100% understand the exact techniques being used to drive the price down and accumulate but it is enough to know it is happening. Rather than being negative this 'mum and dad' investor prefers to take advantage of the situation and top up at the reduced/bargain prices. Not only do I get a bottle of find Squid Ink to help me enjoy the winter, but I get the opportunity to buy more SYR at reduced prices.
    Thanks again Neptune61 for running the competition. It has been both an interesting game and an interesting metric in investor optimism...
    Let's think of a good place to meet and share the bottle, and perhaps another.

Cheers,
    MrCurly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $1.173M 4.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 339560 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 207600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.