SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi kizo and bladerunner,It mainly reinforces the mantra we have...

1. 79 Posts.
    Hi kizo and bladerunner,

It mainly reinforces the mantra we have been hearing from other sources except putting the rail line out to tender is new isn't it?:
    "
    Sundance will run two concurrent process – one for mine level joint venture/supply contracts and one
    for the development of infrastructure.

These process reflect the two possible ownership structures at mine level – 100% or above 50%; and
    the two possible structures at infrastructure level – 100% ownership or independent.
    Mine Level

Sundance is considering multiple ownership structures (either 100% or down to 50%)

Sundance will conduct a process to elicit responses from parties that wish to either:
    Purchase equity at the mine JV level
    Purchase equity at the project level (i.e. mine joint venture and infrastructure)
    Supply contracts (take or pay)
    EPC/Infrastructure Level

Sundance is conducting a tender process for EPC and independent infrastructure.

Tender participants may respond along the following lines:
    EPC price for port and rail (with finance and potential equity)
    EPC price for integrated port and rail (with finance and potential equity)
    Independent infrastructure solution (with tariff pricing)
    16"

It is good they have the rail line out to tender as many parties (financiers, infrastructure builders and steel suppliers) could want a bit of that action and join forces to find a solution.

The call for tenders has just gone out, so it could be safe to assume they might need a little bit more time to have a short list of interested parties to announce.

Kind regards,

tongal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.