NXS 4.76% 20.0¢ next science limited

Rafish,You're being sarcastic aren't you that you think these...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Rafish,

You're being sarcastic aren't you that you think these guys have done a fabulous job???

The only thing they've excelled in is destroying 67% of shareholder capital over 5 years.

When was the last time you saw a new institutional investor or a top up notice? The guys running our company have no credibility and have lost trust in the market. I think most are waiting to see if they can sell off CRUX so that we can recover some of our lost money.

The only thing they've delivered is CRUX to Shell. They weren't even good enough to get Shell to bid for our company. CRUX was handed to them on a platter! It's absolutely embarrassing given how important the volumes were to the throughput and business case of Prelude.

I've been following them for over 5 years. To think that Karoon was listed out of NXS. If only I had of backed that horse!!!

To me the old guard need to go. In particular Fowler who has been there for 12 years. What a joke!!! If he was any time of person with honour he would fall on his sword once the Shell deal is announced. Let a new team take this company forward!

Same song playing from me, but figure I have a right to given I've been in them since the early days.

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.