NXS 11.1% 20.0¢ next science limited

Well said Richie!This Prelude release is going to be very...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well said Richie!

This Prelude release is going to be very interesting.

If they end up selling the interest off, we shoud probably get 100 of us together to convene an EGM and have them pay out the proceeds to shareholders (less whatever they need to cover debt and other liabilities).

Surely institutional investors this time would prefer to take the money off the table than trust these guys to either pay it out in inflated salaries or see if they can blow it on cancelled contracts with suppliers for Echuca Shoals!

I question how valuable this 17% stake is going to be. If it were that good wouldn't potential acquirers be positioning themselves either by getting onto the register, or even having a go at a low ball bid and picking our company up at a discount. They could then dump the crap that comes with our company like Fowler and his buddies.

It may be that Shell will be looking to sell down part of their interest to derisk their interest.

I'd like to think that the sale of long lead items will cover a Sedco settlement (taking a worse case scenario, which it normally is for this company).

Whatever happened to selling down Longtom??? What ever happened to a deal on Echuca Shoals. People argue that RC did nothing. He did bring a deal to the board. We might even have had some activity in that permit next quarter which would have sparked some movement in the share price.

But I can understand. The board couldn't accept that the farm in party wanted to link the deal to RC as the key man for NXS. Sh!t, moving ahead on Echuca Shoals and delivering near term cashflows from CRUX as liquids stand-alone would damage the company's reputation! Why take a cashflow today when we can wait another 20 years...

The Prelude deal will surely be the nail in the coffin if these guys don't deliver shareholders a reasonable deal!

Each day I hope to wake up with a Prelude announcement that will lift the share price by 5c and Fowler will step down at the next AGM which will lift the share price by a further 15c!!!

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.025(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.0¢ $39.77K 195.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.