FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

End of oil company's, page-20

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    There are no conspiracies. No secret societies holding back 'free energy' technologies from the masses. Take that as gospel.

Being investors in an oil and gas explorer we know the cost and uncertainty of exploration. Millions of dollars on wells that have a greater chance of failure than success. Development lead times that can stretch to a decade before a find is turned into dollars in the bank. If an alternative that promised to give cheap energy to all was available, that could be commercialized don't you think some of these energy companies would buck the trend and grab that first mover advantage, be damned the exploration and development risk / cost? Or even the majors. If they could patent this technology and augment their other traditional energy investment with something that was cheap and all theirs, don't you think they would do it? Not out of any concern or noble altruism for humanity but to increase shareholder value? Of course they would. To think anything else is childish in the extreme.

And to those who say 'if it is free then they can't charge for it' I blow a massive raspberry at that. Parts wear, maintenance requires expertise and no matter how simple there will always be a market for those unable or unwilling to do it themselves. If 'free energy' existed it would be marketed.

I repeat there are no conspiracies holding back 'free energy'.

Unfortunately renewable energy is still a long long way from providing base load energy. I think it will continue to improve and be a bigger part of our energy mix, but the energy density of coal and oil, at this point in time, just can't be matched with anything outside of nuclear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.