MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

end of quarter achievements, page-23

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Thats right, things are always meant to happen on time but sometimes it doesnt work like that. July was supposed to be the month but its not. So lets forget about putting times on things. Yes it will happen and i get the vibe that alot of hard work has been done so i think more patience is required. What has NOT helped mvh is the market as a whole. The market has effected just about all small to mid cap stocks. If we can get through these volatile times then mvh will be at the fore front of major share price movements.

The market is effecting all stocks so for some of you to post and complain mvh has no buyers and no interest is the same story for all.

Over the past 8 to 12 weeks the top 20 market movers have consisted of 1 and 2cent stocks moving 30 40 50%. The stocks that are 20 30 cent stocks move big % on just a hand full on dollars. So good news is coming into markets with no effect. So to single out mvh as a stock thats struggling just shows that half of you guys talk from emotion rather than looking at whats really going on. Your missing the big picture.

The negative comments thats are said about mvh in terms of interest, buyers ect ect that have been posted on this thread go for nearly all stocks at the moment FACT.

If your making big bucks or any bucks at all at the moment on specs then you are a freak of nature..... Kidding yourself.

Mvh is the best placed stock to go forward from here, what a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.