AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

allykatethanks for voicing your concerns. I don't think you are...

1. 337 Posts.
    allykate

thanks for voicing your concerns. I don't think you are the only one worried about this inactivity and price manipulation. As jamesduff mentioned the stock appears to be tightly controlled. Little promotion happens and significant announcements are generally released on days where the market is not busy, prime example the mining study released on the 23rd of December. This stock always appears to have been destined for a reabsorbtion into either WGR or MLX the major shareholders.

Personally I don't see any improved price performance from a combined entity. Although a larger asset base and market cap may prevail why would the promotion of this entity all of a sudden change? If you look at the WGR price of the last 6 months its taken a dive from 44c to the current low of 29c.

IMO the merger is not a magic solution to improve the price as WGR or deathly silent AAG may want you to believe unless things change drastically. I can only view this as an opportunistic grab to get the combined entity ready for purchase by a larger fish which will likely be MLX and once again at bargain basement prices.

Sorry to sound so cynical but I have watched these games for too long to have any expectations of a sudden win for the average punter out of this deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.