AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

end of sell-off?, page-6

1. 191 Posts.
    Thanks Swordfish. I appreciate your honesty though I hope you are wrong and the jack jumps out of the box when (if) these two companies combine. As a loyal, long term investor I hope there is something in this for the smaller investors in the stock. The great promise of the assets involved is sufficient to maintain my interest, though I feel some days my investment represents the equivalent of a roll of the dice (which shouldnt be the case given the potential). If things dont get a move along in the medium term, the opportunity cost despite the potential will start to get the better of smaller investors. It would be great to be part of something big, however, and if the reference to other stocks in the bidders statement is more than just aspirational or a promotional type comparison, those that have remained loyal will enjoy a good ride. I wonder if the independent expert will look at things like peer comparisons referred to in the statement and the recommendations/targets of broking houses like those I referred to yesterday? Additionally, does a company when it reviews a takeover bid or similar release a scope or brief of the type of assessment it intends to undertake or do they just appoint and wait? I cannot recall seeing one.
    AK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.