AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

Swordfish,With the greatest of respect you can't have it both...

1. 3,890 Posts.
    Swordfish,

With the greatest of respect you can't have it both ways. Either the share price has been held down OR the market is valuing the shares appropriately.

From memory buddha posted some numbers about the brokers selling recently and I believe it was the same company with deep amd obvious connections to the WGR board doing the selling. That's not a coincidence in my books.

Alley, these guys know what they're doing. Part of the trade off at this end of the market is the corporate manouvering but in return we get a management team that knows how to get assets into production. That is no easy or mean feat.

I must admit I had a look at Benson's ann. today AND the RUM shareprice AND the fact the 'Independent' Expert's report is now coming a week earlier and had a goo laugh. These guys have done almost too well. If RUM cracks $1 (and that looks not unlikely) around 15cents of AAG's value will be in relatively liquid assets. How can the directors possibly recommend the takeover under those circumstances? That completely blows up the rationale for the merger (i.e. bigger company = better access to capital) because in reality they'd have enough to get at least the open pit operations up and running and half of one of the underground mines. That value is being diluted under the current offer (assuming it's going through).

Go RUM I say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.