end of the correction?, page-35

1. 11,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    asteroider.

Thanks for your reply, and again I have to say congratulations.

Most people would not have had the guts to go back in at the lows and try to rebuild their fortunes or if they did many would have picked the wrong companies. Your achievement is really spectacular.

Obviously you have learned a lot about how this market works and you have become a much better investor/speculator/trader for that and now have the financial capacity to benefit from the new skills. You have really wised up in recent times, because I had difficulty understanding how one could put a lot of money into CAV on the basis of previously available information (I did in about $8K on it and moved on a long time ago).

Next time you see lines of people outside of UK banks (as happened in 2007) or the USA/Japan/China/Europe just ask yourself how stable the world financial system really is and if it is worthwhile to be fully invested in the market. I hope your TA charts give you appropriate warning but for me I will be on the lookout for large banks being in strife around the world where the central banks are not willing to bail them out. This could start happening again sometime next year or 2011. Have a look at talktome's post from last night (on the ASX general forum) for some interesting charts about US housing loans, and there are also all those commercial and personal loans that are increasingly going bad there as unemployment and downsizing take their toll on the economy. In addition I suggest it is worthwhile to keep an eye out for what is going on in China, which is what is driving our sharemarket at the moment.

loki

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.