CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Wow... I was not expecting all these comments. I apologise if...

1. 325 Posts.
    Wow... I was not expecting all these comments. I apologise if anyone was offended. I am just concerned when I read through HotCopper threads (not just CCC threads) and see people have bought a stock, but they don't know basic ASX rules, such as:

-how the opening/closing price auction works, so if high bids are placed during the auction, they assume the price will open or close high (and vice versa) or
    -what a trading halt entails
    -what a suspension from official quotation entails (this is particularly concerning since it suggests people aren't aware of the underlying risks of trading on the ASX)

Obviously it's not a huge issue if these people are not investing large sums of money. But if they are, and they are not familiar with ASX basics, this can potentially work against them, especially since share trading is of itself a high risk activity.

I'm not at all against people asking these sort of questions - just pointing out that people shouldn't expose themselves too much while learning ASX basics.

I concede that my original choice of phrasing wasn't particularly apt in projecting these concerns.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.