LYC 1.60% $6.77 lynas rare earths limited

end of the game, page-17

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Rareearthinfo

?What I am saying is that NC might not be right person as President. He was involved in Crown and Swan deposits case. Now, Matthew James has moved to Forge. No announcements of strategy or intentions has come out of Lynas. This smells bad.?

Sorry RareEarth info, but I don?t buy your argument Nick Curtis is a bad CEO, The last company (SinoGold) he founded return 800% to shareholders in less then 10 years before it was taken over by Eldorado gold.
    Matthew James has moved on from Lynas because his personalities DOES NOT suit the role or position he was in at Lynas. I have meet Matthew James personally and he is very introverted and quietly spoken.
    Nick Curtis has moved on from the Crown deal after he realised it was a very bad move and now Forge has just made an announcement that they have acquired a NEW Project.

People accuse you of downramping becase its very clear to all of us, the problem is not to do with the market, its to do with your physcology and that you can?t handle the swings of the speculative market, You are better off buying and investing in bluechip shares if you expect Lynas keeps going up and up and up gently. I have made 2 post about investing in spec miners and if you look at the chart they will swing very very wildly even when the plant is been built the share price can go down. But once it goes into production its shoot up like a rocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
-0.110(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $6.332B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.74 $4.720M 696.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 16035 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 4736 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.